Medieval House - 6
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval house of medium size with a rectangular base and a small tower for second floor.
The product includes the Simple Medieval Door & Window, the Large Antique Barrel, a ground ivy (constructed with the Ground & Hanging Ivy Designer) and the Wall Iron Rack With Planters.
Inside the house there is a wooden structure with a loft. The structure can be used as an independent model to represent a house under construction.
The roof is built with weathered slate shingles. There is a trap window in the roof with a Boolean modifier, that can be moved and repositioned, opened and closed for further customization.
Please note: The Door, Window and Trap Window all use a Boolean modifier to make a hole on the surfaces, and can be moved and repositioned anywhere in the wall and the roof. Please, take this into consideration when exporting the model, because the holes might not be saved or if the Boolean is applied they might create n-gons in the mesh.
⭐ This model and all its textures are compatible with the other houses in the Medieval House Collection, and the materials and textures can be swapped between models to make a great number of variations!
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 8K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent