Ground & Hanging Ivy Designer (Mesh Cards)
This is a digital 3D model of ivy plants made of mesh cards, that can be used for scattering (using the Geometry nodes included in the Blender file) to create amazing ivy arrangements for your indoor/outdoor scenes!
The model contains, besides the featured plants, several branches of main geometry, that when scattered (making use of the geometry node modifier included) generate beautiful ivy plants for populating your scene.
With the modifier you can design the ivies changing the randomness, the rotation. and the amount of branches.
- These model can be used for any render project, used either as background prop or for closeup shots due to their high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated or contain lower resolution textures. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent