Rolled Rope Manila and Jute
This is a digital 3D model of a rolled rope. The rope comes in two materials: Jute and Manila. The fibers are weathered by use, with dirt staining the occluded areas, and small patches of lichen on the surface.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 2K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent