This is a digital 3D model of a collection of old letters and rolls made of parchment paper and burned papyrus. Some of the parchments have been folded several times and have tears in the folding's edges. Other papers have burnt corners and holes.
All the parchments can be edited and the contents on them easily replaced by switching the "Content" texture with a custom.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- PBR texture resolutions in 2K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent