Medieval Vagrant Cloak
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style vagrant cloak. The cloak is very damaged by use, with visible patches of broken fabric. The cloak travels across the torso, covering one shoulder, and it's tied in the chest with a thick cord. It includes a detached hood, perfect for assassins, witches, or mysterious characters.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders, dynamic calculations, and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 8K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent