Long Shirt Off The Shoulder
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style shirt off the shoulder. The fabric is weathered and damaged by extensive use, and the fabrication of the garment appears to be handmade, with thick stitches and rough materials. The shirt comes in two colors: Tan and Cream.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Good topology for cloth simulation with perfect results.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent