Leather Quiver with Arrows
This is a digital 3D model of a leather quiver attached to the character's waist by a decorated belt. The leather is weathered and damaged, and it resembles being handmade, with rough stitches and clumsy carvings on the surface. Attached to the quiver there is a hunter's knife, and hanging from a hook there is a rolled rope.
The design is well suited for medieval and fantasy settings, although is intended for modern or Steampunk. In the event of using the model for a medieval theme, it is recommended to remove or conceal the metal hook that holds the rope, since it's a modern device.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent