Leather Map in the Wall
This is a digital 3D model of a leather map that is attached to the wall with iron nails and has been annotated with red paint. The map has a beautiful design, with old style lettering and weathered hand-painted details.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent