La France Pears
La France Pears
This is a digital 3D model of three La France pears. The pears have been scanned and retopologized from three different Japanese variety of Gold La France pears, and the resulting models have an excellent quality and detail, while maintaining a very small poly count.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 8K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
This product will achieve realistic results in your rendering projects and animations, being greatly suited for close-ups due to their high quality topology and PBR shading.
The product contains Albedo, Roughness, Metallic, Displacement, Scattering and Normal map (OpenGL) textures for each material.
Blender file, OBJ
|Geometry (1 Pear)||
Total triangles 280
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent
Why choose us?
High Quality, Production Ready Assets
We sell the 3D models and HDRI's that we use in our daily production. We fund our super awesome projects through this shop ✨
We use our products in our daily production, so they're heavily tested 💪🏽
Name a Fair Price
If you don't agree with our fee, contact us with the price you'd like and we'll adjust it for you 💖