This is a digital 3D model of a pair of hakama pants. The belt and the lumbar cover follow the design of a traditional Japanese hakama. The garment opens on the sides and wraps around the legs to join at the shins, using belts to keep the pants in place.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as background prop or for closeup shots due to their high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent