Farmland - 01 | Terrain |
This is a digital 3D model of a farmland terrain. The land has a small gorge at the center with a walking path that is wet at some parts. There are two small fields in the northern side, and a big group of three at the southern.
The fields are covered in barley stalks. The stalks are scattered in a random order, with seven different ear shapes. Each group of stalks form one single object for easier manipulation.
👍 Pro tip: Adding a constrain to the barley stalks to make them follow the camera is possible, however, the rendered result looks more natural if the stalks are left facing random directions.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as background prop or for closeup shots due to their high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 8K and 1K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated or contain lower resolution textures. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent