Creeping Ivy - 3
This is a digital 3D model of a creeping ivy plant that grows on a wall. The model has several shape keys (A, B, C, D) that allow for a moderate change in the appearance of the plant. By combining the shape keys, you can achieve a total of 6 varieties.
- This model can be used for any outdoors render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 8K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent