Medieval House - 4
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval house of medium size (a cabin) designed in an L shape.
The product includes the Painted Door & Window, the Simple Ladder, the Fatsia Japonica - 1 and a patch of mixed greens from the Grass Pack - 1.
Inside the house there is a wooden structure with two lofts. The structure can be used as an independent model to represent a house under construction.
The roof is thatched. For further realism there are mesh cards with dry weeds atop the roof material, and they can be removed for faster rendering.
There is a trap window in the roof with a Boolean modifier, that can be moved and repositioned, opened and closed for further customization.
ROOF B: The roof's appearance can be changed through the use of Shape Keys in combination with a Mask modifier, to remove the side slopes.
Please note: The Door, Window and Trap Window use a Boolean modifier to make a hole on the surfaces, and can be moved and repositioned anywhere in the wall and the roof. Please, take this into consideration when exporting the model, because the holes will not be saved or they might create n-gons in the mesh if the Boolean is applied.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 8K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent