Painted Wood Door & Window
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style window and door made of old painted wood. They have rusty iron hinges and bolts, and a rugged look. The color of the paint can be changed by picking a new color in the designated material node.
Please note: To have great details on the render, a Displacement modifier is required in combination with a Subdivision surface modifier. However, for real-time visualization, the normal & bump maps give fantastic results without the need of displacement or subdivisions.
- These model can be used for any render project, used either as background prop or for closeup shots due to their high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent