Burning Logs Campfire
This is a digital 3D model of a campfire of burning logs. The wood logs are half burnt, and with very detailed transitions between the original wood and the charred. The floor under the logs is covered in ashes and amber.
The fire is a mesh object that has the animation recorded in keyframed shapes, so it can be imported in any software without a problem.
We also have prepared the Medieval Stone Fireplace Full Set, a product that combines all the items in the line for a reduced price. You can find it HERE.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 2K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender, MDD and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent