Archery Arm Protector
This is a digital 3D model of an archery arm protector made with carved bone, fastened with cords and secured by two black plastic stoppers.
The design is well suited for medieval and fantasy settings, although is intended for modern or Steampunk. In the event of using the model for a medieval theme, it is recommended to remove or conceal the stoppers that hold the cords.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 1K for fast and flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent