Antique Medicine Bottle
This is a digital 3D model of an Antique Medicine Bottle made of orange-brown glass, that is covered by a thick layer of dust. The bottle’s tag is an old piece of parchment, handwritten with the dosage instructions. To add a bit more of realism, the bottle also has fingerprint marks.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 2K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent