Wool and Fur Sleeves
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style sleeve made of wool and fur. These sleeves work as arm protectors and warmers for your medieval character. The wool is dirty and has stains of mud and wisps. The sleeves are held in place by small leather belts, that have an elegant bronze buckle. The fur is dark brown and made of mesh cards.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Good topology for cloth simulation with perfect results.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent