Wooden Hay Fork
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style wooden hay fork. The fork has a slim design, with three pointy ends that look very sharp. It is made of wood, and it is tied with handmade rope. The fork has some areas of leather padding in the places where the character holds the body while at work, for added realism and comfort.
The fork is heavily weathered, making it a perfect prop for any farming, outdoor or medieval environment.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent