Tall Braid Bun Hairdo
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style hairdo, consisting of three volumes of hair (two sections at the top front parted in the middle and a third section from the neck up), that gather at the crown forming a messy braided bun.
The hair comes with 8 color variations, that can be easily changed through a dropdown menu.
The hair in the Blender files has a rig setup based on Cloth dynamics and Mesh deformations, that allows for the hair to move in a highly realistic way when the character is posed.
- This model can be used for any project, either for background characters or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Rigged to follow world dynamics
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent