Steampunk Leather Utility Belt
This is a digital 3D model of a steampunk style leather utility belt. The belt is textured as if it were handmade, with rough borders and clumsy stitches. The belt is divided in two main parts, the waist belt and the suspenders, that attach to the main belt through snap hooks. The belt also has brass attachments to hang utensils and other useful items/garments.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Good topology for animation with perfect results.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent