Simple Ceramic Plate
This is a digital 3D model of a simple ceramic plate that is dirty and damaged by extensive use and storage in poor conditions. The plate has an emboss design on the top surface of interlacing lines. The bottom is also embossed with a Celt symbol.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- PBR texture resolutions in 2K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent