This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style silver locket. The chain and pendant are made of silver, with a handmade engraving of a sacred beholder. The back of the pendant is scratched and dirty, and the vague shape of someone's initials can be found.
The chain is made of a simple mesh card for easy animations using dynamics.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders, dynamic calculations, and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 2K for fast renders and detailed closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent