Peasant Clothes (Female)
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval peasant clothes. The outfit has a linen shirt with a revealing off the shoulder/scoop neckline. To hold the garment in place, a red cotton band crosses behind the back and under the armpits. The skirt is made of rough linen and it's weathered after a long day at the fields. It also has a second skirt with an asymmetric cut that works as an apron.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent