This is a digital 3D model of an antique ornamental dagger. The dagger’s blade is decorated with a gold inlay, that covers the length of the blade till the point. This dagger’s design takes inspiration from the eighteen-century Afghan Pesh Kabz ornamental blades. The rain-guard (chappe), cross-guard and pommel are all made of bronze and have a geometrical pattern embossed. The grip is made of black leather, textured in the form of dragon scales.
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 2K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent