Lavender Plants (Random Distribution)
This is a digital 3D model of a customizable field of lavender. The model contains three plants with five to six flowers each. The flowers/plants can be used by themselves or combined for a lush garden effect.
The plants are made of mesh cards duplicated and crossed to simulate the effect of three-dimensionality. The flowers are simple cards with a constraint to always face the camera. This constraint works even when using the random distribution .
These models can be scattered using Paint Scattering, or using the Geometry nodes modifier included. With the modifier you can design the field changing the randomness, the rotation. and the amount of plants.
- These model can be used for any render project, used either as background prop or for closeup shots due to their high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated or contain lower resolution textures. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent