This is a digital 3D model of three Japanese persimmons. The persimmons have been scanned and retopologized from three real fruits, and the resulting models have an excellent quality and detail, while maintaining a very small poly count.
Because the persimmons share the same UV's, the textures and displacements can be exchanged between models to achieve a total of 9 different persimmons for further randomization.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Interchangeable textures for all models to increase variety and randomization.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent