Iris Flowers (Dietes & Neomarica)
This is a digital 3D model of four varieties of iris flower: Dietes Bicolor, Dietes Robinsoniana, Fortnight Lily (Farie Iris), and Neomarica Gracillis (Walking Iris).
The product comes with four grown plants and a "designer set" for the creation of custom plants, that includes seven Iris leaves and a flower stem that can be customized through shape keys. The materials are also customizable and inter-exchangeable, allowing for infinite possibilities.
- These model can be used for any render project, used either as background prop or for closeup shots due to their high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIF for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated or contain lower resolution textures. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent