This is a digital 3D model of an Edwardian style throne, that has been damage extensively by time and use, and has now a charming antique look perfect for a medieval or a fantasy setting. This 3D model includes two fabric color variations (Cream and Crimson) and five wood finishes (Beech Chocolate, Brazilian Palisander, Bubinga, Distressed and Wenge Wood).
- This model can be used for any Medieval/Fantasy themed render project, used either as a background prop, or as a closeup prop due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG for the images.
- Access to future versions (sing up required).
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
Please note: The inspection model below may be outdated. Please compare with the product images for an accurate description of the product's current version.
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent