Archery Finger Protector
This is a digital 3D model of an archery fingers protector made with old, weathered leather. The protector covers the index, middle and ring fingers, and it's padded in the tips with rough leather for better adherence to the bow's string. The protector attaches to the wrist with a thick belt with brass buckles.
The design is well suited for medieval and fantasy settings, although is also looks great for a modern or Steampunk setting.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 2K for fast and flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent