Archer Chest Protector
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style archer's chest protector. The protector is made of leather and tight weave, and it is padded with big, rough, clumsy stitches, as if it were handmade.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast renders and real-time visualization.
- Good topology for cloth simulation with perfect results.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless closeups.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent