Medieval Tall Boots
This is a digital 3D model of a medieval style tall boot. The boots are crafted as it would be in the past, with a thick leather sole nailed to a wooden heel and stitched leather with brass rings and a rough cord. The design of the boot's tip is long and pointy, representing the manhood and status of the wearer (the longer and pointier, the better), but keeping pleasant and aesthetic proportions for today's fashion standards.
The boot comes in five different leather finishes: Plain, Strips, Emboss, Crocodile and Caiman.
- This model can be used for any render project, used either as a background prop or for closeup shots due to its high detail and visual quality.
- Low polygon count makes it perfect for fast render and real-time visualization.
- Texture resolutions in 4K for flawless renders.
- Product format files are Blender and OBJ, and PNG and TIFF for the images.
- Access to future versions.
You can obtain the 3D Software to use this product for free at the Blender Foundation
The Blender file is ready-to-render, and includes an EXR image to lit the scene.
SM5 by Heledahn HDRI-02: Light Tent